Certainly you have articles in your journal where you have left a lot of pictures that did not get to the final edition. If you do not want to think where you have put them all, follow these steps:
- Create an image object, place it to the desired place, use it as a source of some images. Mark the icon where you require placing photos to the gallery.
- Place a text box that says „Click for more photos“ near the object image
- Create a new image object outside of the page, for example with size of 32 x 32 pixels – the size does not really matter. As a source, use of one of the other images, and use the icon again.
- Duplicate this image with button, slide it aside with mouse (still outside of the page), replace the source and repeat again for all additional photos.
- You may make the last step much faster with shortcut keys:
- Ctrl + Shift + D (duplicate)
- 3x Alt + right arrow, 1x Alt + down arrow (shift by 24 pixels to the right and by 8 down)
- Ctrl + D (select source)
To save the article, press Preview icon () and test how the gallery works: your computer may simulate finger moves by dragging the mouse with mouse button pressed down.