Video contained inside of the box may be inserted with , you can drag the page or click (see Loading objects). The main parameter is the video source. Video must be in a format that is compatible with the Apple iPad and Android, for conversion use software which specializes in iPad. We recommend a free Handbrake for example, which is available for both Windows and OS X. In this program, select the Apple iPad profile (such a video plays correctly also on Android devices).
Box containing the video has several settings:
- Before – the image is displayed until the reader presses a button to play the video
- After – the image is displayed after video playing
- Icon enables or disables the video display controls. If controls are not displayed, make sure to set up a custom button to start the video playback.
- Icon is used to turn on repeated video playback.
- Icon ensures that the video will begin playing automatically when article is opened by the reader
Hint: Place the video off the page, so it will not be visible, and on the page itself, create a separate object (such as a text that says “Play video”), for which the On tap action is set to play the video in full screen mode.